This is recipe I wanted to try for a long time since I haven’t seen anything quite like it before. This cheezcake does not use any cashews, or oils, or coconut cream yet is still creamy and delicious. Basically just toast your oats and process with the crust ingredients, and press into a cupcake tin. Then process the cooked sweet potato with the filling ingredients and fill the cups. Freeze for a couple hours and you’re done! This recipe is full of whole foods and minimal fats while still being creamy and sweet. Enjoy!
Vegan Purple Sweet Potato Cheezcake Cups
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (I used reduced fat)
- 4-5 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup dairy free yogurt (I used silk soy yogurt)
- 1/4 block silken tofu
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any dairy free milk
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toast oats and process crust ingredients until a sticky dough forms.
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft and fill the cupcake tin with the crust and parchment paper strips.
- Process the filling ingredients until smooth and fill the tin.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours and then remove from tin and store in fridge.